Monday 8 December 2014

"Good morning, Daisies"

This is my latest illustration inspired by children's books. As the days become shorter and shorter, I begin to miss sunlight, so I've decided to make a picture that would fill my heart with light and make me smile all through the winter. 
I hope, you will feel the Sun's kiss through this little picture, too :)


"Good morning, Daisies", 21,5x23cm, watercolour on paper

See you all next week!

***
Update: 
The funny thing is, after a whole gloomy week, the sun really did come out the next day after I posted this :)))


9 comments:

  1. cute! and cheery! it was a moment before I realized the sun is kissing the daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joyce Alice :)
      I wanted the kissing to be a metaphor of sun's warmth.

      Delete
  2. I miss the sun too. Such cheerful picture! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brandi. The sun did come out yesterday, so my week is great :))) I hope you'll be lucky to catch more sunshine this week too!

      Delete
  3. Love it and sending my smile back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really clever - I didn't get it at first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete